Thursday, April 9, 2009

Health insurance advice?

I'm not endorsing but a reader writes:
Hi! I am a fellow DMN employee, but I also own a health insurance agency. Undoubtedly those who are affected are going to have concerns and questions about their options, including COBRA subsidy eligibility. Our advice is free and confidential and we would be happy to help anyone who needs answers. Please feel free to direct anyone my way if they would like to speak to someone. And thank you for providing the blog for all of us! It is nice to see everyone coming together to help each other.

Best regards,


Amanda (Carruth) Wray
Tailor Made Insurance
4618 Cedar Springs Road
Suite A
Dallas, TX 75219

214-437-1410 cell
214-558-7908 office

amandawray@me.com
www.tminsure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment