This is Gretchen (Perrenot) Shelby, and I'm passing along a job opportunity in Kuwait. The company is CSA, Ltd. and the job is in the communications department. I worked at Belo for 10 years and then went to Kuwait to work for CSA on a one-year contract. I came back after that year and took another job at TDMN. If you're interested in this job, feel free to e-mail me at gretchen1996 (at) yahoo.com and I will send you my phone number and answer any questions you have.
Purpose: Under the general direction prepares, writes and edits various communications instruments for the company.
Supervisory Role: N/A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the annual communications development plan for the organization.
2. Prepares internal communications, such as company newsletter, bulletins, letters, and other communiques.
3. Prepares policy and procedure communications, including policy statements, training materials, and other communiques&ea cute;s.
4. Prepares Employee Handbook, Employee Housing Handbook, and other similar company documents.
5. Prepares Desk Guides for the Human Resources Departments.
6. Writes media scripts and oversees production of such materials (i.e., CD-ROMS, videos, DVDs).
7. Handles media management issues, when needed, preparing appropriate responses and seeking appropriate approvals.
8. Coordinates and assists in the development of materials for website Internet and Intranet sites.
9. Coordinates events such as Service Award programs and other public forums, to include research and preparation for remarks and/or speeches.
10. Coordinates Employee Forums and handles written responses to questions.
11. Performs other related tasks as directed.
You can get other details from her. But there is this one interesting requirement:
3. Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.